There are so many ways people are making a positive impact for our environment. Every episode, we’ll talk to someone new doing great things for their communities and we’ll share resources to take action.
For this episode, get inspired by an individual taking action for the climate! I chatted with my friend Brian Ettling. He was my mentor at the Climate Reality Leadership Corps Training and he’s incredibly knowledgeable on climate action.
In the interview, learn more about one person making a difference and learn a few ways to get involved and take action.
How to take action for the climate:
- Talk about climate change with friends, family, and coworkers.
- Vote! Vote in November, but also vote for midterm elections!
- Call your reps and let them know a healthy environment is a priority for you and your city.
- Sign up for a Climate Reality Leadership Corps Training and learn how to talk about climate change.
- Follow Brian on Twitter! He shares a lot of interesting climate news, articles and action steps. He’s also the Climate Change Comedian.
Brian mentioned a few great organizations working on climate action. They’re great resources for getting involved and taking action:
Podcast music credit: Blue Dot Sessions